Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit simulator software needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a software SwitcherCAD III. It looks great. That’s what I want. I must get practice with it.

Thanks for the great help guys.

Ron. LTSpice can input and output 16bit multichannel 96khz audio with interpolation through a virtual 32 bit precision digital/analog spice based circuit matrix of the users design. I'm not sure how you get more high fidelity than that =)

Last edited:
Sceadwian said:
Ron. LTSpice can input and output 16bit multichannel 96khz audio with interpolation through a virtual 32 bit precision digital/analog spice based circuit matrix of the users design. I'm not sure how you get more high fidelity than that =)
Sorry, I guess I was thinking of my cheap computer speakers. Obviously, you can route the audio to headphones, as you suggested.
I have used WAV files as sources for a simple sigma-delta codec simulation, saved the resulting reconstructed waveform as another WAV file, and then played back that file. It was only about 3 seconds of audio, because of the large amount of time and bits required to run the sim. An interesting experiment, nevertheless.

Hi all I'm new to this forum and I'd like to share you the knowledge if you don't mind.

Is there any one who can help me how to make a PCB?
and if there is a program that can make the PCB schematic?

and thanx in advance......
Hussain

hi people,
I'd like if any one can tell me his opinion in this circuit i'm still a beginner in that, So I'd like to have comments please.
thanx

Attachments

• traffic light circuit.JPG
    traffic light circuit.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 165
CrocodileTechnology3D , very expensive but the free trial alone for a month or so can show you generally how things work and get you started.

Well a month should be long enough for anyone to figure out that it's Fisher Price and they can get real software for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back