Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortuga0303

Hello all

New to the forum, and to electronics in general. I would like to find a good solid program for simulating circuitry. I have downloaded several, like APLAC student edition, CircuitShop Pro, and Solve Elec. ALPLAC appears amazing, has everything, but is very complicated. Circuitshop pro is frustrating as hell, in that I cannot seem to put together a circuit that doesnt give me some sort of error no matter how simple it is. And Solve elec is way to simple with virtually no components in its library.

Basically I want to be able to create moderately complicated circuits, nothing to fancy, and also have access to tutorials in the program (if such a thing exists) so that I may fully understand all it has to offer. Circuit tutorials would be great too, I am attempting to learn more about OP amps and to actually see what I am doing would be very helpful.

any ideas?

Thanks for your time!

Tortuga0303 said:
Hello all

New to the forum, and to electronics in general. I would like to find a good solid program for simulating circuitry. I have downloaded several, like APLAC student edition, CircuitShop Pro, and Solve Elec. ALPLAC appears amazing, has everything, but is very complicated. Circuitshop pro is frustrating as hell, in that I cannot seem to put together a circuit that doesnt give me some sort of error no matter how simple it is. And Solve elec is way to simple with virtually no components in its library.

Basically I want to be able to create moderately complicated circuits, nothing to fancy, and also have access to tutorials in the program (if such a thing exists) so that I may fully understand all it has to offer. Circuit tutorials would be great too, I am attempting to learn more about OP amps and to actually see what I am doing would be very helpful.

any ideas?

Thanks for your time!

LTspice from Linear.com

I checked out the website, and it appears that there are many modules to choose from, most of which seem to be add ons to some a larger spice program which I cannot find. anyway you could send me a link to the download link?

Tortuga0303 said:
I checked out the website, and it appears that there are many modules to choose from, most of which seem to be add ons to some a larger spice program which I cannot find. anyway you could send me a link to the download link?
It's called SwitcherCAD III, also known as LTspice. There is only one module. You can easily find it on the Linear website. Search for these terms on this forum for more info. There is also a great Yahoo group.

Hi Gud Day,i Am A New User Of This Sight,can U Help To Han An Exact Diagram For A Line Follower Robot,i Already Had It,the Problem Is The Sensor Dont Owrk It All,pls Help Me,thanks...

you should probably post a new thread, and be very specific rather than a one sentence blurb, that way people can better help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back