Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyAndres

If I connect the output of two reciever to a transistor, something happens that should not

Attachments

• sonar.gif
    sonar.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Yeah, still no information, but the circuit doesn't look like it will work - a 741 isn't going to give you a gain of 1000 at 40KHz, and you seem seriously lacking in decoupling capacitors.

All ICs need 100nF across their supply pins and replace the crappy 741 with a TL081. The you stand some haf decent chance of it working..

I only use 24khz, I only copied this schematic from the internet, I use a very high gain op-amp opa27, the current to voltage convertor resistor is 330ohms is replace by 1mohms, and the feedback resistor is also replace with 1M. Thanks for all of your reply, but I already solved my problem, I just replace the input capacitor 10000pf to 1000pf, to cut off half of the frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back