Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

islam kehoul

hii , my desk lamp doesn't work any more i openned it and i found a resistor brocken down ,could the resistor be the problem ? can any one help me :)

Yes, but we need lots more information.

Pictures are a good start. Manufacturer's name, the model name or number, a description, the supply voltage, power rating (watts) and whether it runs on the mains directly or if there is a transformer in the plug or in the mains lead.

And anything else that might be of use.

It is far better to add loads of information that isn't relevant than to miss out anything.

Hi,

Yes a picture or two would help figure out the exact problem. You could also explain what you mean by "broken down", do you mean burnt or the resistor actually broken in half or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back