Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubberMan

Can any body help me please?

I am trying to simulate certain conditions by using a chart recorder.

The chart recorder requires a low current, low voltage input to function correctly. (I believe its 0 -10 V DC)

I need a circuit that will produce a voltage that will fluctuate between 8 and 9 volts!

Is this impossible or is there someone clever out there that can help me?

Thanks in advance :)

RubberMan said:
Can any body help me please?

I am trying to simulate certain conditions by using a chart recorder.

The chart recorder requires a low current, low voltage input to function correctly. (I believe its 0 -10 V DC)

I need a circuit that will produce a voltage that will fluctuate between 8 and 9 volts!

Is this impossible or is there someone clever out there that can help me?

Thanks in advance :)

You don't much in the way of details?, but a simple potentiometer across a 12V supply should do the job - perhaps with a series resistor or two to limit the range of adjustment.

Try an astable multivibrator. A transistor multivibrator can have two outputs. One output is the inverse of the other output.

One output (of the multivibrator) will enable an 8 volt source and at the same time, disable the 9 volt source. After x seconds (depending on resistors and capacitors in the multivibrator), the reverse is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back