Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit designing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin_t

Hi

Does anyone know of any free software for designing circuits?

Ive used muliti sim in university for doing this but am not sure if it is free.

The reason i ask is that im designing a circuit and i want to make sure im using the correct power ratings for the resistors before i order them, i have done some calculations to give me some answers already but would like some verification.

Justin_t

Hi

Does anyone know of any free software for designing circuits?

Ive used muliti sim in university for doing this but am not sure if it is free.

The reason i ask is that im designing a circuit and i want to make sure im using the correct power ratings for the resistors before i order them, i have done some calculations to give me some answers already but would like some verification.

Justin_t

Go to www.linear.com

look for their free software LTSPICE.

BTW, these are simulators not "circuit designers" you are presumably the circuit designer. Have more faith in your calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back