Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Designer & Pic Programmer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

weegee

Hi, i have built a project, that i now have working, based on the OOPIC microcontroller, but I would like to now move on to production of my project - a run of about 100 boards.

I am looking for someone to convert my board, so that it runs off a low cost pic controller instead of the oopic, and manufacture couple of prototypes of my project - i am looking for approximatly 100 boards for my first order, with a view to buying more later.

Anyone who is preferably uk based, and can do doublesided boards and pic programming - please feel free to contact me - cash waiting!! and if you have the facilities for doing the full hundred even better, but a couple of prototypes with schematics and pcb layouts, and pic code would be great for starters.

you dont need to be a company, just anyone who can get the job done would be fine (a hobbyiest pehaps?)

Many thanks

Graham Owens

btw you can send me a pm, or email me on

gowens@gtectuning.co.uk to discuss requirements

PIC hardware & software ! ?

My name is Mario and I work software & hardware for PIC about 3 years.
I project doublesided pcb from 10 years.
I'm interested in your job.I can make it.
But it's a problem............I am from Bucharest,Romania !

Don Mario
marimar@pcnet.ro

P.S. scuse my bad english

I will email you shortly a breif description of the project.

Thank you for your prompt response

David here from the USA. I have 6 yrs of board design and layout experience. Very innovative w/ electronics and software and have built custom programmer for Atmel microprocessor & same idea for PIC.

Would love to hear more details about your project.

Here is a breif overview, for those who are interested.

The finished project will consist of 3x7 segment led displays, 20x leds, a 16x2 lcd panel and 3 switches, a pic processor (16F628A) and a MAX7219 serial multiplexed display driver.

The basic operation of the circuit is as follows:

count the number of pulses on PIN A, display the result on the 7 SEG display

count the number of pulses on PIN B, display the result as a bargraph on leds,

add the pulses from pinA to the value stored in memory, display on lcd.

repeat indefinatly, if switch 1 is pressed, reset the count on lcd.

the finished design must have a connection, so that I can update the value stored in memory via a serial or parrallel port on my computer.

The finished board size will be approx 4" x 9", with cutouts around the perimiter, there are no slots ect in the board itself.

If this is still of any interest to either of you or to anyone else, could you give me so indication of the cost to design and build a couple of these as prototypes, and also how much to build 100 of them once the design is done. You need not supply the parts for loading the boards, eg lcd and leds ect. Just the boards would be fine.

Anyone who give me a rough cost for this project as well as some examples of other projects they have undertaken will recieve the full product specification.

Thanks In Advance

Graham Owens

PS. Sorry about my way putting this, i am trying to describe my project without making it public knowledge as this would affect my patent application.

For the 100 pcbs I can do that for you no problem. I would infact sort out the actuall circuit/code but right now I got many tasks that need my attension. Please email me at sales@pcbideas.com for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back