Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargavi

hi,
i would like to know if there r any free downloads for designing circuits on the computer for testing.can anybody tell me?

Hi,

If you are using NT3.5, win2000 or XP then go to

www.autotraxeda.com for a free download.

The software is unrestricted and will do quite a lot.

Ron
:lol:

hi

check out the offficial orcad website . the student versionof pspice is available

venu

If you are looking for Electronic Design software for free look no farther , pal . Just go to the University of Nebraska's website @ www.engr.unl.edu and you will have and endless supply of free software to pick from .
Trust me you don't think that I didn't take advantage of this website you better believe I did .

The site has moved and I can't find any softwares on the new site. Electrogeek, Could you point us to the exact URL?

Pilot said:
Hi,
If you are using NT3.5, win2000 or XP then go to
www.autotraxeda.com for a free download.
The software is unrestricted and will do quite a lot.
Ron
:lol:
Looking at the description on the site it seems AutoTrax is a good software but does any one know why it does not support Win95/98?

my guess would be is that it is a 32 bit web page. Thus, only being able to run on Win XP, Win 2000, Win NT. Win 98/95 are only 16 bit. Thus, it is difficult at times to run things meant for 98/95 on XP/2000/NT. But that's only my guess. Uneducated and all.

I was talking about the software and not their Web Page :lol:

try the orcad site, and order a free student version cd, it quite good, but the simulation is advanced...
i also used some time ago multisim, i think i got it somehow from the poptronics site vor wiewing the schematics adn the simulation really worked, but it ha some rough limitation for the free version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back