Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Design/PCB Design software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotrek

Just curious to know what you guys use?

I currently use CircuitMaker 2000 and Traxmaker 2000

It's ok I'm slowly learning how to use it. what do you guys use?

I should make this a poll but since I only know two pieces of software it would be pretty bare :)

I've used Multisim before I forgot I had it on CD, it's an old version.

I downloaded Eagle, big bonus is it runs on my Linux box. Haven't figured out how to edit components in the libraries yet the LM3914N pins are wrong for my chip (lm3914). But I like it so far.

Livewire is also good, haven't played in it yet much.

Thanks guys.

I use xfig for drawing schematics, and as for PCB design, so far I've not produced any, just wired things on the ratshack boards, and my bread board. I'd love to find a decent Linux PCB program eventually though.

Try Eagle i downloaded the linux demo verison and so far I really like it (so much I might actually buy it )

I am using the demo version of livewire electronics software, has any one got a crack or know where to find one for it, so i can print and save circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back