Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit design for inverters

Status
Not open for further replies.

denidavito

i am a final year student, and i want to construct an inverter.pls i need assistance as to the type of inverter to construct,the circuit design and perhaps ways of approaches to it. Way of modifying an existing inverter and if it is possible to inculcate an inverter to a generator.i will appreciate your assistance.i will be expecting replies.i was to told to have gotten the actual one and start with the introduction and literature reviews of device.

i am a final year student, and i want to construct an inverter.pls i need assistance as to the type of inverter to construct,the circuit design and perhaps ways of approaches to it. Way of modifying an existing inverter and if it is possible to inculcate an inverter to a generator.i will appreciate your assistance.i will be expecting replies.i was to told to have gotten the actual one and start with the introduction and literature reviews of device.

hi,:)

All you want to know about SMPS.;)

SMPS Switching Power Supply Circuit Design- Tutorial, Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back