Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy004

Hi guys I can seam to design the artwork for this curcuit I'm new to electronic and I would like to design this circuit. Is there anyone that can help me out how to design it or can someone please design it out for me it would be greatly appreciated. for this curcuit
h**p://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/dimmer.htm

What do you mean by designing the circuit? The circuit appears to be already designed to me. If you're needing to redraw the schematic. Then theres a number of programs that will help you do that. Listed below:

Design Works Lite:

**broken link removed**

EAGLE:

Hope that helped.

What I meant was so I can make it so I can trasfer it to a cooper board and put the compononts on it. I don't know how to take a drawing like that and make it to a drawing that where you can accually mount the components. When I have a copperboard with the traces on it I find it easyer to just solder the pieces on. If some can do that for me I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

sammy004 said:
Hi guys I can seam to design the artwork for this curcuit I'm new to electronic and I would like to design this circuit. Is there anyone that can help me out how to design it or can someone please design it out for me it would be greatly appreciated. for this curcuit
h**p://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/dimmer.htm

If Needed, I could create you the Pattern or even the cicuit board.

But this project is so simple, Probably a piece of Vector Board is Quicker.

Merry Xmas.

sammy004 said:
whats up no reply.??????????????????

Sorry,I don't see all replys, every day.

I assume you have the schematic?

Send it to me in an email.

Take care........Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back