Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit board to control a frequency converter determined by a TORQUE SENSOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again i have done a little research about torque measurements and com up with this:
**broken link removed**

torque sensor if you the link don't work

or maybe a cheaper edition, i believe that it is necessary with a maximum of 200 nm in measurements just to be safe.
and again i have a problem, little experience with pls or computer controlled stuff.

can anyone maybe come up with a circuit board witch i can select the newton meters that i want the motor to apply to the chains?? if its more easy ti can just be a pot to control the torque. and if i want to read the torque i can use this: **broken link removed**
Transducer Techniques Model: DPM-3 TEDS IEEE Load Cell or Torque Sensor <W if the link dont work
do this have lo alarm and high alarm?

here is the user-manual on the inverter:
it is a Mitsubishi S500

it can be controlled from
a potentiometer 1/2W1k

or current input 4 to 20mADC

the way i want it work is to little nm applied to the shaft increase speed and too much nm applied to the shaft decrease the speed

LINKS ARE FIXED

Last edited:
your links are not working, can you repost them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back