Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshmauryaup

8 Multi copy.jpg
Dear sir please give me solution of my circuit

**broken link removed**

Hi rakeshmauryaup,

The thread you originally posted to is 8 years old and belongs to someone else. What you did is called "hijacking", where you take over someone else's thread to ask your own question. We do not tolerate thread hijacking here. You should have started your own thread.

I have moved your post to its own thread. Please carry on your discussion here.

In response to your question, what are you trying to do? Your question is impossible to answer without knowing what your intent is.

The "output" is not 96VDC. Instead it is pulses that are (220VAC x 1.414) - 2V= -309V peak. You need to use resistors to attenuate it so it can drive the gate of the triac.
Since you did not tell us what you want the lamp to do then it will flash quickly at a frequency (maybe 25Hz?) that is half the mains frequency.

Hy rake,

Your question is a bit open ended as Matt says.
Can you give answers to the following questions:
(1) is this a lamp dimmer or is it some kind of light flasher
(2) can you define the lamp: type and wattage.
spec

PS: as a bit of background you might like to look at article: 'Main-Slave Controller' where you can see a technique for controlling a triac. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/articles/main-slave-controller.759/

Last edited:
rakeshmauryaup , what makes you "disagree" with my post? You broke the rules, so you cannot "disagree" with that. Also, your question is very broad and unclear. You cannot "disagree" with that either. So why the rating?

Matt, it strikes me that there's a little bit of a language barrier interfering...

This query has been asked before elsewhere: **broken link removed** (2nd post down, 28 Feb,2016).

Welcome to ETO, rakeshmauryaup!

Simplest circuit:
upload_2016-3-7_9-52-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back