Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Christmas Light" House

Status
Not open for further replies.

George L.

Hello,

I recently saw a video posted on another thread by Panic Mode of a house and its CRAZY christmas lights.

here is the link:

**broken link removed**

I was just wondering how that was done, how did he do it??? It is amazing!!!

I would like to make something like this on a much smaller scale.

I would really appreciate some help

thanks,

George L.

What a great job! But, my, what an electric bill.

or make your own using pic and a lot of ralays or mosfets

Here is chevy chase #2 :lol:

Maybe we should have a competition. whoever has the brightest house wins! or not. LMAO :lol:

I remember i saw they rigged up a block of flats, and played a big giant game of pong (or is it ping?) using the lights of each window. Is that the same sort of system too?

Megamox

it's called project blinkenlights

i guess our friend from beginning of this tread added few more lights and another tune (i like the first one way better but hey...):
**broken link removed**

that guy is in Ohio, and they actually shut him down. It was causing traffic jams and car wrecks. Crazy. Awesome none the less.

Also, the electric bill is much less than if the lights did not blink, so it is much less than other peoples houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back