Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

choosing the right microcontroller that can use NFC, SIM Card & touch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

gily

I have to choose a Microcontroller that must respect some criteria, but i don't know how to

do it properly. All I know is I need :

• a touch screen

• to use a SIM Card in order to use the GPRS or 3G interface

• to interact with a NFC Card

• a SD Card reader

• the programming language must not be C or C++, but might be c# (windows Embedded) or others...
Any Suggestion or guidelines would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Most would use an ARM or PIC32 for this.... Although you can buy each component as a module and use a smaller micro to take charge... I take it when you say touchscreen, you actually mean a full colour display with touch capabilities...

You can buy a devkit that will do everything you require and more...

MikroE do a nice little kit \i bought this.. https://www.mikroe.com/mikromedia/plus/pic32mx7/

It has all that and will fit into a nice enclosure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back