Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing the right ARM board for Attendance Monitoring Hardware Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

capsuleiz

Hi guys,

Need some help here. Could anyone please suggest me (with suitable justification) on which ARM development board should I use to build my project titled, Custom Attendance Monitoring Hardware.

The goal of the project is to produce an access control box that will monitor the attendance and report the attendance across the IP network. The intended design is to use an RFID reader as the input peripheral (RS232 interface). A microcontroller with ethernet interface as the CPU (in which I am still not sure yet which to use). And an LCD dot-marix display for user feedback.

The following is the list of possible board to be used for the project:
1) LPC-E2124
2) LPC-E2129
3) LPC-E2214
4) LPC-E2294

Can anyone please guide me on which board to use that is best suite my design specification?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back