Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing a Bluetooth Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natique

Hi!

I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of Bluetooth module to use in my project. I want to send numerical data from a PIC microcontroller to a Bluetooth module serially. From there I want to send it via bluetooth to my Nokia phone. My phone only supports A2DP and AVRCP, so my Bluetooth module has to support one of those two profiles, right? If so, can normal (for lack of a better word) data be sent using the A2DP profile? My understanding is that it's just for audio streaming. And one more thing, do you know why Bluetooth modules that support A2DP don't have AT command sets?

Thank you in advance :) If you can help with any of the above questions, I'd really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back