Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

china made infrared receiver module

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.hassan

hi
i have china made infrared receiver module .i do not know its manufacture company name. on its back side only type 7y on top and 3C on center and 0012 on bottom . i tryed to find its datasheet but not succes. please tell me how to find its datasheet

I've used some unmarked/salvaged modules in the past. Just used the first pinout I found (Nigel's PIC site), 5 volts, and a 38kHz carrier. Of three I've used so far, none have failed, all from different devices. Pretty sure unless you are doing something precise, should be close enough. They are only a buck or two new, with a datasheet... Not really worth chasing around the web. I used my Osciliscope and the TV remote first time I hooked it up, to see if it was working. 38 kHz is a good target, but give or take a couple of k's will be okay. I used mine for proximity detectors (about 3 feet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back