Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chewing gum Dispenser

Status
Not open for further replies.

roquetiesto

Hello everybody, first thanks for listening me. Well Im going to talk about my school project im going to build a chewing gum dispenser, so i have done a combinational circuit using AND (74ls08) to make a logic table, here is the problem the out current of the combitanional circuit is too low and i need to move a motor. Here is the question what can i do (a circuit to build, or a common device, or a special device to buy), to increase the current enough to move the motor i dont know 1 ampere or a little more or less, but not less than 800 mA
Could anyone help me?

Why don't you post your schematic, so everybody knows how far you are progressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back