Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chat in ****-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
I'm as of 2pm on Monday the 9th of March US eastern time, I will be in the chat channel for a while, accessible from the "Chat" option on the menu at the far top of your screen.

Last edited:
Make sure your browser is up to date? You may have something it needs to run disabled on security.

I'm as of 2pm on Monday the 9th of March US eastern time, I will be in the chat channel for a while, accessible from the "Chat" option on the menu at the far top of your screen.

Could I suggest that any future post that involve a time also include a relative time. Had you said "I'm as of 2pm (in approx 4 hours) on ...", then I would have been able to look at the post time (4.10am in my case) and know it equated to 8am my time.

Mike.

I am starting chat in a 2nd window so it can be viewed independantly of the forum. Do not know how long I will be there.

hi 3v0,
Is that the 'private' option.???

I was just up at school running some version of IE and had the same problem as AG. Works fine at home using Opera.

What I do is to open a 2nd browser window with Electro-Tech and then start chat in it. I you do not do this the chat window covers part of the forum window.

Hot damn, the CHAT room! WASSUP!

WTF? This isn't a chat room! How am I going to communicate my opinion on the finer points of tonight's episode of "Battlestar Galactica" without real-time chat?

You guys are going to be SO sorry when the Cylons take over.

You will all be like OH NOES! WE SHULD HAV LISEN BUH WE DINT AN NAO WE R ROBOTZ!

...and I'll be all, like, "Ha ha ha ha - should have fixed that chat room button when you still had a chance, skinjob!"

Hey duffy. How far off do we need to get on the potato battery thread before the moderators step in? If we keep putting "potato Battery" in each post even just as filler are they going to still count it as realivant?

I would like to be a robot! Then I could just get grease zerks put in instead of back and knee surgery 20 years from now.
Plus when I do forget things I could blame it on actual static induced RAM failure.
also personality glitches would actualy be related to program glitches.
And my bad spelling could be on acount of a bad ......
and when I forget what I am doing it may have been triggerd by a involentary service update taking effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back