Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
give more specifics. Anyway, is this a school project? Otherwise, buy 'em, they're cheap.
If it's school, then a voltage regulator suited to the ratings of the battery should do it, powered by another battery or something. Or if you want it to be solar-powered, or generator powered, or powered from mains, that's a different story. So... give more specifics.

cheers.

1. this is my college, minor project; to be made before/till 15th april
2. well, i mainly have thought it to be a charger which will take suppy form computer's usb.. that is, output of computer's u.s.b. will go to the circuit.. it will do something (procesing of input), and then when i connect NOKIA MOBILE to it, it will charge it..
3. you know what?? nokia usb chargers are not available.. so i am making this to produce a nokia mobile usb charger..
4. any more information required?? please tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back