Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

charge transporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

umar karim

hi
i am playing with the idea of a charge transporter. it is really irritating when my mobile set does not have charge to work.
can i transport charge from another person's mobile to mine? if yes then is it possible doing it with the programming interface of the mobile(eg charge transfer through bluetooth) or will i have to use extra hardware(small antennas etc)? thanx in advance:)

According to the plans my father said came from a strange little man he met in Roswell, NM on a warm summer evening in 1947 it should be possible, but unfortunately we are missing two key components. We ordered them some years ago, but we are still waiting for delivery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back