Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Channel Master Rotor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hz1tdy081257

I have recently installed a channel master 9521 rotor and the rotor operates extremely slow while the control box is normal. I would guess the 0 to 360 at the box would maybe rotate the motor approx. 25 degrees, I have tried a new control box, but haven't yet replaced the rotor motor. It is 10 degrees here in Indiana and the tower is 40 feet, but today if I have to I will replace the motor. My question is based on the 3 wires, is there anything anyone can think of that would exhibit this behavior other than the motor circuit? ie. could a faulty, broken or mismatch between control and motor cause this? I have installed 100s of these rotors, but never experienced this problem before.

Thanks,

Isn't that a capacitor start/capacitor run type of motor? If it is, I would be looking at the capacitor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back