Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Changing "dark on" switch to "light on"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewUser

I'm guessing in order to achieve this with the circuit attached, I could swap the position of the LDR with the 10K resistor and 1M pot. Could someone confirm this?

Attachments

• darksw.gif
    darksw.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 240
hi,
Thats what I would do, adjust the pot to get the light/dark operation you require.

NewUser said:
I'm guessing in order to achieve this with the circuit attached, I could swap the position of the LDR with the 10K resistor and 1M pot. Could someone confirm this?

Yes, it's a simple wheatstone bridge circuit, swapping the two branches over wil reverse the action of the circuit.

hi.......... Master of Electronics Enthusias can you help to build to suitable burglar alarm and intruder alarm using a transistor.... not IC tanks poHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back