Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Change .ASM file program (PIC base RF Remote Control )

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojperfect

Dear All,
From last some years i am trying to make rf base remote control. i have got Circuit daigram, programming ( .ASM ) file. so i purches PIC programmer & make RF remote control & program it.
Now its working but its operation is latch type ( the channel output state is toggled each time its button is pressed: when the corresponding transmitter button is pressed, the output is turned on. By pressing the same button again, the channel output is turned off )
Actualy i have require Momentery type operation ( the channel output is turned ON while the corresponding transmitter button is pressed, and turned OFF when the button is released )
So anybody help me for change the program?
i am attaching both RX & TX .ASM file.
( My English Is Poor So plz unsderstand it )
================================================================

Attachments

• Rec72M B.asm
    13.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Tns628 M A.asm
    5.3 KB · Views: 154
Did You find a solution to that problem ???

Did You find a solution to that problem ???

Now its working but its operation is latch type ( the channel output state is toggled each time its button is pressed: when the corresponding transmitter button is pressed, the output is turned on. By pressing the same button again, the channel output is turned off )
Actualy i have require Momentery type operation ( the channel output is turned ON while the corresponding transmitter button is pressed, and turned OFF when the button is released )
So anybody help me for change the program?
i

hi , well i will give u suggestion that u extract part of your coding that is concern about the output toggling, because it's quite hard for us to see through such a long code.

but what u actually need to do is :-
1)turn on your output
2)bit test whether is that transmitter button is on (use a loop to test it , eg:-
Code:
Loop btfsc PORTD,0
                 goto  loop
                 goto outputoff

outputoff  bcf *output*
                        return
keep using the loop to test the condition of the trasmitter button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back