Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ceramic resonator help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennisome

guys,

I need a ZTT Series 6MHz Ceramic resonator w/ built-in capacitors. Can anyone tell me which ceramic resonator manufacturer's website where I can get some free samples (or any other better suggestions) because these are not available in electronics stores here in our place. And electronics distributors here only accepts a minimum order quantity of 100 pieces. And I only need at least one.

I need it for a project my group are implementing.

Please help! Thanks!

Dennisome,

Digikey.com has 6mhz ceramic resonators from Abracon, ZVX, ECS, Murata, Panasonic-ECG and TDK. Digikey has a minimum order of one! Digikey is international, I don’t know where you are. They have many distribution centers world wide.

ronsimpson,

Thanks for replying. I did what you suggested but I found out even if I only order one resonator, I still need to spend much for the shipment fee. I'm from the Philippines and digikey's website doesn't have any link about any of its distributors. If I can't find this ZTT Series 6MHz Ceramic resonator, my second option would be using a 2pin resonator and just add two capacitors. But I'm still looking for ways to get that ZTT series. Any better suggestions?

Thanks

That's life I'm afraid, companies aren't going to ship their product to you at a loss. It looks like the two pin resonator with two additional capacitors is your only option then but I don't know why you're not happy because thos capacitors don't cost much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back