Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cellular AT Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayo

I am interested in work with cellular phones:

PC --> RS232 --> Phone
(AT Commands)

I read some post in this forum an a lot with google, and I am confused.
For ericsson devices, they are no problem, AT Commands are available for ericsson web site, but for siemens phones:
How I can Know what set of AT Commands are for a specific device ?

I find Hayes At Commands, GSM 07.07 and 07.05 AT Commands, and some web sites qwith more commands.
I find AT Commands for a some specific devices, but there are old phones, I need to work with actual phone.

I like Siemens A31.

Suggestions ?
Thanks.

Get a phone and try some commands. The whole idea with AT commands was to have people do the same things in the same ways. Siemens publishes manuals for AT commands for their OEM modules like the XT56. I don't know if they do it for the complete phones. Let us know if you find anything interesting.

What are you tring to do with the phone?

Also, I do not recall, but there should be an at? or ats? command to dump valid AT commands..

mramos1 said:
What are you tring to do with the phone?

Send and Receive SMS and, make calls and transmit some info (I dont know how)

mramos1 said:
Also, I do not recall, but there should be an at? or ats? command to dump valid AT commands..

I dont know, if you are in reason, I will very happy.
My problem is :
I am try to decide what phone is my best option, because I need to know AT Commands before purchase it, my options are:
-Ericsson T290
-Siemens A31

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back