Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cellphone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LADY

HELLO IAM A 5 YEAR STUDENT OF electronic ENGINEERING...I and my co-member decided to create or build a 5th year project or final project " i need some help regarding this topic...IS IT POSSIBLE? THE SPECIFIC MESSAGE OF MYCELLPHONES 5110 LIKE "ON"CAN TRIGGER MY ALARM SYSTEM,

1.IF YES?
2.HOW? IN A SIMPLE WAY....

BY THE WAY IAM A HALF PILIPINO... I KNOW THERES A LOT PILIPINO HERE... IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK IN TAGALOG ITS OKAY....

"IF OTHER'S CAN DO... I CAN DO ALSO":eek:

I think that most mobile phones use a similar protocol, if they have a serial connection that you can access.

You then need to connect a microcontroller to the serial port, and program the microcontroller to regularly ask the phone for what messages have arrived. When a message arrives, you then interpret the message and delete it.

https://www.telit.com/module/infopool/download.php?id=557

That gives you somewhere to start.

Diver300 said:
I think that most mobile phones use a similar protocol, if they have a serial connection that you can access.

You then need to connect a microcontroller to the serial port, and program the microcontroller to regularly ask the phone for what messages have arrived. When a message arrives, you then interpret the message and delete it.

https://www.telit.com/module/infopool/download.php?id=557

That gives you somewhere to start.
SO!!CAN I USE THE PIC64F84A?

Gordz said:
Here is another site for info on what you are wanting to do.
**broken link removed**

HI!!!! THANKS FOR MESSAGE!!!

ATtiny12? can i use PIC16f84a as a sub of ATtiny12? where can i buy a ATtiny12?

Gordz said:
Here is another site for info on what you are wanting to do.
**broken link removed**

ATtiny12? is there any alternative or sub of ATtiny12? can WE use the PIC16f84A?

THANKS FOR THE TIME................

"SUCCESS IS NOT THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.
HAPPINESS IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
IF YOU LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING,
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL."

Sure, try this link
**broken link removed**

THANKS FOR THE TIME.....:)
Gords....Good Morning
IN YOUR OWN IDEA...can you explain or elaborate more in simple way!!

1. "PROCESS or STEP on how the message decode in my system....?"
example message "on"

2. Can you show a block diagram on how the process?

"i think the hardest part of my system is on decoding the message "ON" from cellphone thought to my triggering circuit":( isn't it?

thanks for the patience....

Sure, try this link
**broken link removed**

THANKS FOR THE TIME.....:)
Gords....Good Morning
IN YOUR OWN IDEA...can you explain or elaborate more in simple way!!

1. "PROCESS or STEP on how the message decode in my system....?"
example message "on"

2. Can you show a block diagram on how the process?

"i think the hardest part of my system is on decoding the message "ON" from cellphone thought to my triggering circuit":( isn't it?

thanks for the patience....

ATtiny12? is there any alternative or sub of ATtiny12? can WE use the PIC16f84A?."

I have supplied enough info to get you started and you requested PC specific which I also posted. Let's see what you have done so far.... I have too much on at the moment to do this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back