Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cell Phone Battery Charger From Laptop Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

roltex_rohit123

hi guys another idea!! my laptop battery has just ruined. it supported laptop for 5-10 min when I decided to replace it. then i opened the battery and got 6 li-ion cells in it. i wish to make a cellphone battery charger from it. it may sound a bit odd that how could dead laptop battery give such a performance, but the cells aren't dead. we could charge cellphone battery atleast 5-6 times from 6 laptop battery cells. I want to device a circuit that would charge the cellphone battery, plus the same pin in in the phone in which we insert the charger pin to charge the phone battery in fitted on our laptop battery-cellphone charger. means double advantage. when we are for an outing we could charge the cellphone battery from this battery pack and when we halt somewhere then we could charge both the batteries from the same charger. isnt it great? any ideas about the circuit and ics used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back