Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CD 4098

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

i need to understand the working of this chip but all the datasheets i find including from TI themselves are very vague and do no explain anything. all the versions i have found are identicle. is there any more info on this IC around ?

Hello,

here there is an explanation, I hope that is enough:

**broken link removed**

Thunderchild said:
yea well what frequenzy can it work up to - what values of R and C do i use I just want practical info on it

It's NOT an oscillator, so maximum frequency doesn't really apply - the datasheet gives the formula for calculating the output pulse width, and also gives a graph (figure 9) showing different value capacitors.

Everything you need to know is right there in the datasheet.

Is this Scan Better?
Its out of my Data Book and Photographed with a camera.

Merry Christmas....Gary

Attachments

• 4098.png
    4098.png
    21 KB · Views: 861
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back