Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCS C compiler for PIC18F4550 header file missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuanvoi

Hi all,
I've recently download and install CCS compiler for my PIC. The problem is that in the folder C:/Program Files/PICC/Devices --- does not have my PIC18F4500.h, could you please help me find this file? I've used MPLAB C18 compiler header file, but its not compatible.
Thanks

From the CCS website.
The demo is a limited PCWHD compiler for Microchip PIC®mcu's: 14-bit PIC16F877, 14-bit PIC16C554, 16-bit PIC18F458, 24-bit PIC24FJ128GA006, and dsPIC30F4012. The demo compiler is licensed for 30 days and has a 2k program size limit.

The Microchip student version will work and is free.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right "3v0".
By the way, if I want to use my pic18f4550 to detect the external input DC voltage whether it is high or low (high is 5V and low is 0V DC). This external voltage will connect to port A pin 0. Could you please help me with the coding?
Thank you!

that is one easy bit of code in C
TRISA=0x01; initialize RA0 as input
//after all other manipulations
int temp;//say. this should actually come in the first part as this is C not C++
temp=PORTA;
if(temp==0x01)
blah...
else
blah...

Good Luck mate. I hope that helps U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back