Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CATV Amplifire

Status
Not open for further replies.

E2K

Hi All
Last month I've faced Cable signal problem, I cann't
received most T.V stations clearly. So I've bought a CATV signal
Amlifire (made by china). But it is not working so well. Please
tell me how I can increase the Power of Amplifire.

Attachments

• CATV.GIF
    CATV.GIF
    7.3 KB · Views: 169
If you have a weak TV signal, that is stations there that are weak and have snow in the display, the amplifier is not going to help as it will make things worse as it is going to amplify the noise.

k7elp is right, all you're going to do is make the problem worse. Call your cable company instead. Those amplifiers are only really useful if you have a decent signal coming in and want to distribute it to a lot of TV's in which case it's the first device attached to your cable system and you connect everything else to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back