Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Card Edge Connector; please help! (I've looked everywhere!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Rain

I tried Digikey, Mouser and Newark, plus a bunch of Google searches, but I can't seem to find what I need at all.

I'm looking for a right-angle, 50 contact, 2 row card edge connector with 0.1" pitch. What seems to be screwing me everytime is the fact that I need it to be right-angle. But it just plain has to be. That's how I have to do it. So... anyone have a clue where I might be able to find something like this? Please?

AMP has what I need. I could use three different products of theirs. 532600-2, 5532600-2 or 6489517-1. (That is assuming "Number of Dual Positions: 25" means that there are 50 contacts total. That's what that would mean, right?) Problem is, I don't think I can buy directly from them (unless it's in bulk, of course) and I can't find anyone who carries any of those three parts. :(

you could try calling Future Electronics ... they don't really have much of an online catalog to browse (and I've never gotten a print catalog from them either), but as I understand it, they are a HUGE electronic component distributor

https://www.futureelectronics.com

also, you could find out who AMP's rep is for your area, and contact him/her directly, should be able to score a few free samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back