Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Start Stop Push Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Hi All,

I have an idea to change my conventional car key with one push button.
the operation of this button as below;

- First push to button will turn to the ACC position
- The second push will make to on position
- The third push will reset all, or when hold the third push for ex. 3 sec will start the engine and the next push will reset all.

I hope some one will show me the circuit.

Thanks

Is this car for use on public highways and roads? If so, I'd expect your insurance costs to go up with this modification, both due to reduced security and increased risk of something going wrong.

Do you know what you are doing enough to make this 100% reliable circuit? If it turns off the ignition when you are driving at 60mph, you are in big trouble. Bear in mind that on modern cars, power assisted steering and power assisted brakes require the ignition to be on to function.

This sounds like a dangerous project for a beginner, and I'd imagine people will be reluctant to help.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back