Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

car battery 12V

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuttaphong191

Hi every
Can any one guide me about dual output from a auto battery of 12V dc,
my requirment is 12.0.12 V DC volt, is it poosible to get dual vlotage from car battery ?
Thanks

What are you trying to power?

The chances are it's pretty easy to design it to work from a single 12V supply.

Hey, Chances are you need a 25VAC x-former with center tap, regulate and filtered. You could also put 2 12 volt batteries to form your 12-0-12. Hope that helps

nuttaphong191 said:
Hi every
Can any one guide me about dual output from a auto battery of 12V dc,
my requirment is 12.0.12 V DC volt, is it poosible to get dual vlotage from car battery ?
Thanks

Practical solutions are dependent on the current requirements and if your application requires a common return to the car's 12volt system. Give us some specs and you may get better advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back