Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitor List/Rating Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmaks

Hi, I recently made a website for seeing the quality of capacitors and thought some of you guys would be interested.

I put a HUGE list together rating capacitors and giving a popular application of the capacitors. I made the site myself and wrote it in html; and I am running it on my own server just for the fun of it. I tried my best to make it look modern and a site you would want to look at and something you would want to go back to because it looks good overall.

I also would appreciate if you guys can shoot me an email(address on site) on what I should change to make it better; add a brand or change a rating, I want this site something to reference and something you'll all like. I hope you enjoy, it took a while.

Oh and the site: capacitorlist.com

Info for the server Nerds:
Ubuntu 16.04(Apache)
IBM M3 x3650(virtualized esxi)
48GB of ram (using 12 for the site)(I know its overkill)
2 of 8 cores of Xeons
Enterprise Minuteman UPS
Dell Switch and Custom Router

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back