Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitance detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbronz

HI guys and gals I’m new to this forum so please forgive me if this thread has been started by mistake.

OK what I’m looking for is something to detect an ever changing capacitor value probably in the region of nF I suppose it could be done with null inductance bridge but I lack the knowledge on how to balance the bridge once the detection is known.

After detecting the change I would like to alter a frequency of a series LC resonant circuit so that the circuit comes back into resonance again.

Oh yes one last thing (For now anyway) the detection will be carried out in a limited time frame probably several mS

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back