Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't seem to respond to "Adverts" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hello,

I'm mainly posting this thread as a test. I am able to comment on other threads, but I cannot seem to reply to Ian's "Adverts" thread.

Regards,
Matt

I did have adblock installed and when I disabled it I was able to post. However, I still have trouble with pages not loading when I click buttons. For example, I just tried viewing a member's profile by clicking their name in a thread, and the animated "processing" image appeared in the upper right-hand corner, but nothing happened.

Also, I have noticed the site is running significantly slower than usual, and it's rather annoying. Any idea if this will be fixed any time soon?

Thanks,
Matt

I guess EM had to do what he had to do, but all in all this seems like a very bad idea.
If I cannot post while using adblock, then I guess I won´t be posting at all. It´s been a nice time here.

Test post with Ad Block Pro running.

I was only unable to post on certain threads, and sometimes clicking a link (or username) would just freeze the browser. I'm not sure if it was caused by ABP or not.

With Add Block disabled, I get a long banner atop and popups on the free space lifte at the right. Add Block enabled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back