Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't find parts to make PG2C

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry87

In the attachment is a photo of the part that I can't find. It is used for the PG2C programmer.

I've found many 40pin DIP sockets but all of them has a large separation between both ways. It is like the "images.jpg" attachment, which are for 40pin PIC.

What is the name or where can I find the 40pin DIP with small space between both ways?

Right now, I'm thinking of ordering the normal 40pin and cutting them up to make them closer or maybe getting 4 piece of SIP instead, which are a bit expensive..

Attachments

• PIC Pin Connection.jpg
    PIC Pin Connection.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 251
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
From the little divots on the top-right sides of the left two sockets...it looks like they did exactly what you are planning on doing. (Great minds...and all that ;) )

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back