Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't Find Part!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezel11

I have an Eliptical work out machine. Some mice made a mess in the circuit board area. I took it apart to clean it and discovered that a small box like piece model #LP2950 was snapped off the board. I can't resolder because the post is completely broken off. It is a three prong 3 volt. The number on the part is lp2950. The corresponding number on the board is 78L03. Does anyone know where I can get one of these?????? Im desperate.:confused:
P.S.
I am not an electronic genius. I need help.

78xxx are usually voltage regulators, last two digits are the voltage. Look for an LM78L03 (might/not be other letters in the part #). You shouldn't have any trouble finding them, maybe even Radio Shaft... Don't know which country, so don't know if you have local parts stores.

It's a 3V regulator. Go by the number on the part (lp2950) which is the low voltage dropout version of the 78L03.
Try:
https://www.digikey.com/

Or any other large parts supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back