• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't find a Rotary Switch Knob

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a Rotary Switch with a Knob (similar to the ones on Digital Voltmeters or on a Fan [low, med, high, off])

The problem is however that the ones that i find are very tiny ones for DIP switches (see pic below) and I cant seem to find like 2 inch diameter ones.

I'm looking for 4 -6 position Rotary Switch Knob.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks



New Member
Most rotary switches have a standard sized shaft (either a round shaft like a potentiometer, split, or a D-shaped shaft). Just look for a knob that will fit the shaft of the switch you're using.
Not open for further replies.

EE World Online Articles