Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't find 1351G ic data

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamgir80

I'm Can't find 1351G 36pin ic data. This ic used a Portable DVD player/TV Tuner.
Two ic used in tuner.
1.B1678B TSSOP-30 pin
2.1351G QFN-36 pin

find (B1678B) but not find (1351G).

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It's a Toshiba TB1351FTG, which is one of their ASSP's (Application Specific Semiconductor Products). I very much doubt that you will find anything much, other than perhaps a block diagram etc on the www. This device is a PLL PIF/ SIF (Phase locked Picture IF & Sound IF) decoder chip, specifically designed for use in set top boxes and provides tuner control over an i2c bus. The device data is only available to OEM manufacturers. There are some details available publically like working voltage, video standards supported etc, but that's about it. Your best bet for information will be KingTuner themselves, if you can talk them into giving you a copy of the datasheet your all set. Toshiba, as much as I quite like their products, will show you the door, politely of course :)

rgds

Your best bet for information will be KingTuner themselves, if you can talk them into giving you a copy of the datasheet your all set. Toshiba, as much as I quite like their products, will show you the door, politely of course :)

rgds

Please send a message for me. I'm very weak in English.

what in particular is wrong with the tuner? are you sure it's the tuner? it could be the STB's CPU/DSP chip. these Toshiba DVD/tuner combos are usually dirt cheap, and Toshiba doesn't provide parts for repairing them, even to warranty service shops. it's cheaper to scrap and exchange them even under warranty.

SEARCH RESULTS

1351G 36pin ic
Kingtuner
KTA1213-AF
091101-1351

Datasheet
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/02/tb1351ftg.pdf

**broken link removed**
PIF/SIF???? | Broadcast receiving section | TOSHIBA Semiconductor Company

Website
**broken link removed**

Pinout
**broken link removed**

Picture
**broken link removed**

TB1351FTG ☆ QFN36-P-0606-0.50
Multi-standard
PLL PIF/SIF
D/K, I, B/G, M, L, L’, multi-standard PIF/SIF, FM radio receiver support,
PIF VCO, audio trap, SIF filter, general-purpose SW port, split-carrier and
intercarrier sound, I2C bus
4.75v to 5.25v

Last edited:
OT... hey HWW, where did you get a picture of me at 5 yrs old sticking a knife in the wall outlet? actually, it was a 2 prong carving fork...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back