Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cant figure out fan schem:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser22

i have a turbine electric fan here that shows a wiring diagram on the outside and runs on 120vac but i cant make sence of the diag
**broken link removed**

Connect the white wire to the neutral power line wire (white).
Connect the hot power wire (black) to blue or orange (high speed or low speed).
You could use a high/low switch to connect blue or orange.
Yellow and Red go to a capacitor.

The item labeled "C" is a capacitor, probably the starting capacitor. The circle with the "M" is your fan motor. The bent line to the left of the "M" is a 2-position switch. The circle with the sqiggle line is the plug. The remaining symbol appears to either be a fuse or an over temperature swtich.

thanks! got it workin and hooked up a little 1500uf cap ahah and it got hot and the motor got hot so i removed it. what do you guys recommend for a starting cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back