Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cannot resize the layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkmustard

i tried to resize the double layout of but at the same time by keeping the components size...
i have no idea to do that...
this is the layout....
can anyone help me....
i really new at this and sorry for my english....

Attachments

• ArduPilot-v15.sch
    109 KB · Views: 102
oh sorry....
this is the layout...
I'm using eagle btw....

Attachments

• ArduPilot-v15.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Fine.
I feel the board just measures 1.9*1.2 inches, small enough.
What do you want to actually do? A larger single sided pcb or further reduced double sided.

Last edited:
The PCB design has a few flaws:

First the dimension layer must be drawn with thickness of zero!

The ground fills are wider than the dimension layer. That way you can never grab the dimension layer, but only get either the bottom or the top ground fill to move.

Throw out all ballast, most of it the super big "Sparkfun" logo.

Disable all layers except for the dimension layer and move it in both axis, X and Y to get the desired dimensions.

Boncuk

Then enable top, bottom and parts layer and group the entire layout to move it into the center of the "frame".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back