Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you help me for Isolated DC to DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbmewada

:confused: Hiiii
I want to design isolated DC to DC converter for 1W application My req are input- 24V DC and output is +12V,0V and -12V,
Thanks Byeeeeee:confused:

gbmewada said:
:confused: Hiiii
I want to design isolated DC to DC converter for 1W application My req are input- 24V DC and output is +12V,0V and -12V,
Thanks Byeeeeee:confused:

If you have the option, you can buy 1Watt DC/DC convertors, must you design it yourself?

Do you really mean minus 24Vdc input? input- 24V DC

See i can buy it
but it is not case of 1 pcs
It is case of more than 1000pcs for year
And if i know how to desing 1W DC to DC i can desing more wattage DC to DC also. And generally 1 W DC to DC are available at price of $1.5 and to desing it at home(means company) it will not cost more than $0.5!!! so tell me for more that 1000pcs which is better " TO BUY OR TO DESING"

You have to price out design cost, part cost, assembly cost and time required for both sollutions, there is no easy answer that kind of question, you have to crunch the numbers.

gbmewada said:
See i can buy it
And if i know how to desing 1W DC to DC i can desing more wattage DC to DC also. And generally 1 W DC to DC are available at price of $1.5 and to desing it at home(means company) it will not cost more than $0.5!!! so tell me for more that 1000pcs which is better " TO BUY OR TO DESING"
It's doubtful it can be designed from scratch for less than $1.50, post your schematic. Do you have the background to design such a circuit?

gbmewada said:
See i can buy it

hi,
Are you quoting a one off price at $1.5??
If so 1000 pieces would be around $0.5?

Have you contacted suppliers and asked for a quote on 1000 pieces?

Any decent supplier will also allow you to have a 'call off' quantity each month based on a 1000 piece order.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back