Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can we do test measurement of IC using Orcad spice software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saliva31

I have to measure of SN74HC74, can i do the test using orcad and how to do it?? how to give an input and see the output??

what equipment item we have to used??

:confused:

You need a power supply, a breadboard, a signal generator, and an oscilliscope.

Last edited:
this equipment doesn't give to me, just only the Orcad, can I measure it?if lets say i have to measure using the equipment as mention, is it have in this orcad?

thanks for sharing

this equipment doesn't give to me, just only the Orcad, can I measure it?if lets say i have to measure using the equipment as mention, is it have in this orcad?

thanks for sharing
No it is not. OrCad is a software package that runs a simulation. AFAIK it cannot make measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back