Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can VB control serial port??

Status
Not open for further replies.

holobean

I heard that VB can control serial ports? how is it done? Can someone point me to the right direction maybe some useful websites? And lets say i want to connect the serial port to the PIC where the PIC has other circuit connected to it making it a small system. So how do u connect the serial port with pic? Do u need some sort of circuit in between? My aim is have a few selection where the user can select to control the system thru the comp. Is this possible with VB? Thanks for helping me out... i know this maybe a silly thing to ask but im seriously killing myself with this project if by the end of the day i dont figure this out somehow. sooo plzz help, atleast give me push start?:(

Thanks guys... your the greatest and i really appreciate the help.. Now i see a bright light at the end of the tunnel.. i might not die after all.. i might just succeed in my project... thanks again.. but if u have more website about this topic.. POST them up... i will keep this sites till i graduate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back