Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can U Give me any sample innovated electronic project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeg080603

Hi. Im taking this subject project design but i really found a hard time in analyzing of what king of project i'm going to innovate. i dont know where to start. i hope that you can help me out to just give me samples of some innovated electronic projects in which i can base my own innovations of such designs. please. thank you so much

Earth Stator Motor
Earth Field Accelerated Satalite Experiment Package
Ocean Free Wave Powered Generator
Loss Matching Output Electrical Heating Control Circuit
Induction Based Human Presence Sensor
Electromagnetic Launcher
Electronic At Launch Detonation Timer for Hyper Velocity Projectiles.

I'll give you the physics and theory - you design the circuits.

:lol: Please, there is no need to call me "sir"

Many others before you have come here seeking an innovative project,
search this site using the words "help + project".

[gotta dash, have been called into work, will be back later]

Earth Stator Motor:

Well Prince you have seen how a compass works. This project would require some rather novel innovation from the bearing on which the motor is mounted to the circuit design.

Wind yourself a coil. Cover it with photovoltaic wired in series or series/parallel and insulated from the coil, in series with the photovoltaic and the coil put a reversing switch ( a switch that reverses coil polarity ). In parallel with the photovoltaic (or isolated) build a circuit branch that uses a magnetic reed switch to activate the reversing switch. Depending on the length and mass of the coil you may be able to use a mechanical switch . An alternative to a switch would be to mount low friction brushes on the motor mount. Designed somewhat like the brushes of a DC motor (which it is.) but even very low friction brushes will greatly increase the power you will have to generate to overcome the resistance of the brushes. The advantage of brushes is the ability to dismount all components from the rotor (coil).

Mount the coil (rotor) on a low friction bearing. When using the magnetic activated switch place the magnet in a position that when the coil turns and become aligned with earth N/S field the switch will be activated.

Take it out into the sun and align the rotor in repulsive orientation to earth field. Release the rotor. As the rotor begins to turn it is converting the electrical energy from the solar cells into rotational energy of rotor. When the turns through 180 degrees there will no longer be a force acting through the moment arm (coil) to continue acceleration, it is at this point that the switch reverses the polarity of the coil to keep it turning. It is important to insure the proper position of where the polarity switch activates. Rotational acceleration should continue until drag and power balance. It should go round and round and round and round and round. Ain’t gotta clue if will work

Satellite Experimental Package:

Same theory except the switch is activated by an accelerometer and the activation angle is changed from 180 to 90 degrees to maintain repulsion. The package is placed in orbit and aligned in repulsive relationship with earth field. The switch is closed. The sum force should be equal to the torqueing force plus the linear force. As the torquing force moves the coil through an angle of 90 degrees the linear force will drop to zero. The accelerometer reads the linear force and activates the switch when the linear force reads no linear acceleration. The momentum of the package carries the angle through 90 towards 180 but maintaining repulsive orientation. The rotational energy stored in the first 90 degrees will convert to linear kinetic of the package as the coils rotational energy decays. Click, click, click, click.

Ain’t gotta clue if this will work either.

Loss Matching Electrical Heating Control Circuit:

In a nut shell. The thermostat uses digital comparison to generate a control signal to ramp up and down heating coil and fan power. The max power signal set arbitrarily at 5 or so degrees from target and as ambient temperature closes on target temperature the power is ramped down. As the power ramps down the heating input power will match heat loss, ramping up and down as conductive, convective, and radiation loss varies. Regardless of variation in solar gain the power should run much more constant than in conventional switching systems.

Gavilan

Here's an idea that was scheduled to be presented later this year,
at the World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (WMSCI)
but I figure why wait....

Rooter:
A Methodology for the Typical Unification of Access Points and Redundancy"

Simply put...
the model for my heuristic consists of four independent components: simulated annealing, active networks, flexible modalities, and the study of reinforcement learning with implemented our scatter/gather I/O server in Simula-67, augmented with opportunistically pipelined extensions

==Annoucement==
Clean Room Technology opening service of MEMS, CMOS frabication with 0.35-0.5 micron for prototype and process technology development. If you are interested pls contact us at siribk@yahoo.com. :oops: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back