Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone tell me what a 8501R1 is/does please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

Found one in my parts I'm not familiar with it. From a Google search I found that it's a CPU but nothing more. What sort of thing can I use it for?

It's an old obsolete microprocessor used in the Commodore 64.

You might try selling it on Ebay.

Is there anything I can do with it I saw this and I'm really into old electronics like this is it possible to make something like a small comp? How much might it go for on Ebay?

Is there anything I can do with it I saw this and I'm really into old electronics like this is it possible to make something like a small comp? How much might it go for on Ebay?

I doubt it would be worth much on Ebay, but you never know - people pay stupid money for rubbish at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back