Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can someone take a look at my eagle project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrogers

hi all, im just drawing out a simple circuit for a few rgb arrays that i want to etch.

Ive drawn out a schematic but some of the parts dont appear connected together when I switch over to the board view. Could anyone take a look and tell me where im going wrong?

Attachments

• eagle rgb array.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 96
Looks like nothing is connected. Try moving one of the LEDs--the nets should follow it. If not, it's not connected.

Try running an ERC (Electrical Rules Check) from the Tools menu. It'll show you a list of everything that's wrong with the schematic. In this case, it looks like the nets are mostly overlapping the pins by just enough to prevent them from connecting. Clicking on an error will highlight it on the schematic for you. Go through the list and fix everything and you should be good to go. Sometimes it can be tricky to ensure that a pin is connected to the net. If this happens, just try moving the component, then moving it back.

Check the Display|Grid dialog and make sure your grid isn't so small that you can't easily make things connect.

Good luck,

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back